Userany natural person, legal entity or unincorporated entity, who/which uses the web hosting or browser service provided by the Service Provider; therefore, the Content Provider User storing information at the Service Provider’s site, and the User browsing for contents and wishing to use stored information;
Information Society Related Servicea service provided electronically, generally for a specific fee, to persons located at remote premises, to which the User has unique access;
Service Provider, Intermediary Service ProvidermyMangoo
Web Hosting Serviceelectronic storage of information provided by the User and the granting of access to such information to those located at remote premises;
Informationany electronically processable, storable and transferable data, irrespective of whether or not the related data content is subject to legal protection;
Business Secretall facts, information, solution or data related to any business activity, the disclosure of which, or the acquisition or use of which by unauthorized persons, would impair or jeopardise the Eligible Party’s legitimate financial, business or market interests, and for the confidential treatment of which the Eligible Party has taken all necessary actions;
Minorany person under the age of eighteen, unless such person’s family status is married; marriage shall not constitute a person to be of legal age if any court has established the marriage ineffective due to incapability or due to the absence of the permit by the court of guardians;
Eligible Partyany party, whose rights related to their work, performance, audio recording, programme, audiovisual work or database protected by the Act on Copyright, or the exclusive rights arising from the protection of trademarks as stipulated under the Act on the Protection of Trademarks and Geographical Indications are impaired by the information disclosed by the Service Provider, not including the standard title of the disclosed information;
Cookieotherwise known as http-cookie – an information package sent by the Service Provider’s server to the User’s browser and returned by the browser to the server on each occasion an inquiry is forwarded to the server; cookies are stored at User’s computer in a separate directory; the User cannot be identified by the use of a cookie, it is only suitable to identify the User’s computer; Cookies are used by the Service Provider to be able to provide the most convenient, user specific and customized Service to the User.
Technical Requirements for Using the Web Hosting Services
The Service Provider shall encode all uploaded video recordings by H.264 codec, therefore, to ensure the best possible quality, video recordings to be uploaded should be also encoded by H.264 codec. Other codecs supported by the Service Provider are included in the table below.
Recommended codec Other supported codec Video H.264 MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, VP6, VP5, H.263, WMV, MJPEG Audio MP3 (160kbps) AAC(128KBPS), WMA, MP2, WAV, ADPCM
- File Size: maximum supported file size before uploading is 3 GB. To ensure maximum efficiency, each file exceeding 512 MB should be uploaded by using File Transfer Protocol (FTP). In general, the smaller the file size, the faster the process will run.
- Frame Rate: recommended frame rate is 24 (23.98), 25, 30 (29.97) fps, i.e. frames per second. Any frame rate exceeding the above shall result in poor user quality due to the extensive CPU usage of the User’s computer.
- Bit Rate: recommended bit rate is 1.5 mbps to ensure HD quality. Maximum bit rate is 3 mbps.
- Aspect Ratio: the Service Provider supports both 16:9 and 4:3 aspect ratios. The uploaded video file will be played according to the original aspect ratio.
- Frame Size: the original file is recommended to be encoded in the frame size corresponding to the frame rate in which the file is intended to be broadcast (e.g. 1024 x 576 in case of a 16:9 screen, or 1024 x 768 in case of a 4:3 screen). Each video file that should be suitable for a full screen is recommended to be encoded in minimum 1024 width.
- Pixel: any video file intended to be uploaded should be encoded by using isomorphic (square) pixels. Anamorphic (rectangle) pixel files will be distorted when played.
- Keyframe: the Service Provider recommends that the keyframe should be set to every 6 seconds. However, in most cases the encoding software can be set to automatic mode.
- The Service Provider shall encode all uploaded video recordings by H.264 codec, therefore, to ensure the best possible quality, video recordings to be uploaded should be also encoded by H.264 codec. Other codecs supported by the Service Provider are included in the table below.
Rights and Obligations:
- The Service Provider shall provide a host computer to the User within the framework of the legal relationship, and shall also provide a digital hosting site to the User, where the User may place any information at its own discretion, and may make such information publicly available. The Service Provider shall at the same time provide browser services to the Users in terms of the information placed at its hosting site. The Service Provider shall only provide web hosting and browser services to the Users.
- The Content Provider User shall be entitled to indicate the fees charged for the use of the content (USD/hour), which shall be indicated by the Service Provider without modification in terms of the related information.
- The Service Provider, considering the intermediary nature of its Service, shall not be involved in the production of the content, and shall not modify the information placed at the hosting site, except for the accompanying data provided by the User. The Service Provider shall not be considered as an internet content provider, therefore, it shall not produce and publish information of its own.
- The Service Provider shall be entitled, without any prior notice and explanation, to edit, complement, remove and modify the data (for example: title, key word, description, thematic category etc.) provided by the User with regard to the information placed at the hosting site.
- By the placement of any information at the hosting site the User shall expressly provide its consent to the Service Provider to store, duplicate, disseminate, publish, transfer and display the information on any site optimized for any technical device. The User shall grant user rights to the Service Provider free of charge in terms of these rights. The Service Provider’s rights shall not be exclusive. The Content Provider User shall be entitled at any time to remove the content that it provided previously; at the same time the Service Provider’s rights shall cease in terms of the related information (content).
- When using the Services provided by the Service Provider, the User shall comply with the requirements of honesty and integrity while exercising its user rights and meeting its obligations, and shall act in collaboration with the Service Provider, if necessary. The User shall act as may be reasonably expected under the given circumstances.
- The User shall exercise its rights and meet its obligations in compliance with the requirements of the proper exercise of rights. It shall be deemed as misuse of rights, if any right is exercised for a purpose that is contradictory to its intended social purpose, in particular, if the exercise of such right would lead to the harassment of other persons, or to the impairment of their rights and statutory interests, or to the obtainment of unlawful advantages.
- The User shall agree to promptly notify the Service Provider if it comes across any prohibited information at the hosting site, by precisely indicating the nature of such information and making reference to the fact that such information is subject to prohibition.
- The User uploading any content shall acknowledge that in the event that the Service Provider exercises its right of removing any information of the User from the hosting site, the Service Provider shall also be entitled to remove all other information uploaded by the User concerned, even if such other information may not necessary be in violation of these General Contractual Terms and Conditions. By removing the User’s profile, the Service Provider shall remove all information uploaded by the User concerned.
- The User shall acknowledge that the Service Provider shall be entitled to publish any marketing or advertising contents before or after the information played. The User shall consent to Service Provider publishing advertising contents in the User’s browser. The User hereby declares that it shall not make any claims for any fees in relation to the marketing or advertising contents.
- The User expressly acknowledges that the Service Provider shall be entitled to restrict/terminate the access of any User who fails to exercise their rights in a proper manner, impairs other people’s rights specified by the law, or fails to comply with these General Contractual Terms and Conditions. The User acknowledges that the Service Provider shall be entitled to exercise its rights without prior notice.
- The User acknowledges that the Service Provider shall be entitled at any time to unilaterally amend both the General Contractual Terms and Conditions and the data protection policy. Before the amendments would take effect, the Service Provider shall publish in advance the draft of amendments and their date of entry into effect. The Service Provider shall retain all previous, archived versions, and will continuously make those available to the Users.
- Each User shall be entitled to prepare and publish subtitle files in foreign languages with respect to any information, provided either by themselves or by other Users, which are made available at the Service Provider’s hosting site.
- The User shall be entitled to rate and evaluate the information placed at the hosting site, and such assessments shall be continuously updated in the system in order to provide guidelines to the Users with respect to the content made available.
- Upon payment of the fee indicated by the Content Provider User, when viewing or listening to the information made available, the User shall be entitled to stop and restart the video and/or audio file. The User shall not be able to use the fast forward function. The User shall not be entitled to record the content played, irrespective of its technical method.
- The User shall be entitled to briefly watch and listen to a part of the information that it wishes to view or listen free of charge and for a limited duration as permitted by the Service Provider. This option is intended to ensure the User’s satisfaction with the Services, so that it can make sure of the quality of the content intended to be played and of the User’s technical capability of playing the related content.
- The Service Provider operates a programme guide which provides thematic guidelines for the User as to what information is actually available at the Service Provider’s hosting site. The contents published in the programme guide are recommendations made by the Service Provider.
- The Content Provider User undertakes that it shall provide temporary exclusivity to the Service Provider with respect to the programmes made available to the Users in the Service Provider’s system within the time zone indicated in the programme guide or in the archives as long as the related programme is retained in the Service Provider’s system. This means that as long as a programme is available in the Service Provider’s system, it shall not be made available at the same time in any other media.
- The Content Provider User shall be obliged to specify the thematic category of the information at the time of its uploading. The Service Provider shall be entitled to arrange by category and label the contents placed at the hosting site, as well as to change or modify the category specified by the Content Provider User; in order to support the Users’ browsing activity and to facilitate information sharing.
Illegal Content, Information and Conduct
- The User shall acknowledge that while using the Service it shall be required to follow a conduct compliant with international and European Union norms effective at any time that are not in conflict with the general legal order. The User shall be obliged to refrain from following illegal conduct.
The User shall not follow any conduct that would impair the rights of any person related to their work, performance, audio recording, programme, audio visual work and database protected by international and European Union legal norms, and their rights arising from the protection of trademarks as stipulated in the international and European Union legal norms relating to the protection of trademarks and geographical indications.
The User acknowledges that in the event that the above rights of any person are impaired, the User shall be held liable only, and shall in certain cases be required to pay indemnity or fulfil other payment obligations to the Eligible Party. In this respect, the Service Provider shall not be held liable for such impairment with regard to the intermediary nature of its Service.
- The User acknowledges that it shall not be allowed to upload any information to the Service Provider’s hosting site that could be viewed as incitement for the planning, preparation, organization or implementation of any criminal act, or may have any similar effect.
- The User acknowledges that it shall not be allowed to upload to the Service Provider’s hosting site any information that would be harmful to life, bodily health and general health of people, or may entail any similar effect; and shall not advertise or promote any object, material, procedure, action etc. that would be detrimental to human health.
The Service Provider shall expressly call the User’s attention that the following shall be viewed as being in conflict with basic norms and qualify as criminal acts in general:
- a public incitement of hatred against any nation, or against any nationality, ethnicity, racial or religious group or certain groups of the population;
- dissemination, public use or exhibition of any picture depicting a swastika, an SS badge or an arrow cross or any similar symbols; not including those who uses such symbols for documentary, educational, scientific or artistic purposes, or for supplying information about historic or current events; the above prohibition shall not be applicable to the effective official symbols of any state.
- The User acknowledges that it shall not be allowed to upload any information to the Service Provider’s hosting site that demonstrates any illegal conduct banned by the international and European Union legal norms on unfair market conduct and restriction of competition; or has or may have the same effect restricted by the legal norms.
- The User acknowledges that it shall be obliged to respect the Service Provider’s trademarks, image, logos etc.; therefore, it shall avoid their unauthorized use, without prior permission; and shall not modify the same.
- The User acknowledges that all persons shall be obliged to respect personal rights; and these rights are subject to protection. The rules related to the protection of personal rights shall be also applicable to legal entities, unless such protection, regarding its nature, is only applicable to private persons.
- The User shall not be allowed to upload any information at the Service Provider’s hosting site that can be viewed as incitement to the violation of the requirements of equal treatment, the freedom of conscience, and would be harmful for bodily and general health of humans, or would impair human integrity and dignity.
- The Service Provider shall have regard to the right pertaining to a person's name. A violation of the right pertaining to a person’s name shall in particular mean the unauthorised use of a person’s name by another person, or the illegal use by a person of a name that is similar to another person’s name.
- The Service Provider shall respect the good reputation of other persons. Violation of a person’s good reputation shall in particular mean the assertion of an offensive, false allegation or dissemination of rumours by a person with regard to another person, or the placement of true facts in false light.
- The User shall acknowledge that it is strictly prohibited to misuse in any way another person’s image or audio recording. The consent by the person concerned is required for any image or audio recording of the person to be published, with the exception of public appearance.
- The User shall acknowledge that the information placed at the hosting site within the framework of the Service is only admissible for viewing for private purposes at home. The User shall acknowledge that forwarding, projecting or broadcasting in public places the information placed at the hosting site is prohibited.
- It is considered as a violation of personal rights for the User to publish without authorisation or to misuse in any other way any private secrets or business secrets obtained by the User, therefore the User shall refrain from such acts.
The Service Provider hereby calls User’s attention that persons whose personal rights are infringed shall in general be entitled to make the following civil claims, depending on the circumstances of the case and the relevant law:
- the person shall be entitled to claim the establishment by court of the infringement of rights;
- the person shall be entitled to claim the discontinuation of the infringement of rights and the prohibition of the infringer as to committing further infringements;
- the person shall be entitled to claim for the infringer to provide justification by way of a declaration or any other appropriate means, and, as required, for publicity of equal measure to the justification to be provided on behalf of the infringer or at the cost of the infringer;
- the person shall be entitled to claim the termination of the injurious situation, the reinstatement of the state preceding the infringement of rights on behalf or at the cost of the infringer, and the invalidation of the matter incurred by the infringement of rights, and the deprivation of its infringing nature.
- the person shall be entitled to claim damages subject to the rules of civil liability.
Protection of Minors and Children
- The Service Provider hereby advises legal guardians (parents, custodians, guardians) to supervise Minors subject to special attention during the use of the Service. Having regard to the fact that due to the intermediary nature of the Service the content is not controlled by the Service Provider; therefore contents harmful to minors cannot be prevented from being accessible at the hosting site.
- In the context of the above, the Service Provider shall not apply any age limit rating with regard to information placed at the hosting site. Permanent parental control is practical and recommended during the period of use of the Service.
- Prior to viewing any content of erotic-pornographic nature, the User shall identify himself as a person of legal age. In the event of a failure to provide identification, or a failure to confirm legal age, the content will not be made available for viewing.
- Users of minor age shall consult their legal guardian prior to the use of the Service, and call their attention to the intended use of the Service, thus ensuring supervision and control.
- The Service Provider shall undertake firm actions against the placement, storage and publication of materials regarding child pornography; thus any such content contrary to legal provisions to a considerable extent shall be removed with immediate effect - following notification - and the User shall be deleted; at the same time, the Service Provider shall be entitled to notify the competent authorities.
Assumption of Liability
- As a service provider of an Intermediary hosting site, the Service Provider shall not be liable for any information made available by the Users, transmitted, stored or made available via the Information Society Related Service provided by the Service Provider.
- The Service Provider shall not be obliged to control information only transmitted, stored, made available by it, and the Service Provider shall not be obliged to seek facts or circumstances that indicate the pursuit of any illegal activities.
- The Service Provider shall not be liable with regard to any impairment of rights caused to any third party by information of unlawful content made available by the Users, transmitted, stored or made available via the Information Society Related Service provided by them.
- The User shall expressly acknowledge that if it suffers any potential harm due to the information of unlawful content, then the User shall only be entitled to enforce its claims arising out of the infringement against the party in breach.
- The Intermediary Service Provider shall not be liable for any legal injury incurred as a result of removal of information or non-provision of access.
- If the Service Provider ascertains in relation to the content stored that the information violates the right or rightful interest of any party, then The Service Provider shall arrange for the removal of the information or shall deny access with immediate effect.
- The Service Provider shall not be liable with regard to any damage incurred due to the loss of the User’s registration data. The User shall keep its data, user name, access code private from unauthorised persons, and shall make all generally reasonable efforts to preserve and keep said data private. The Service Provider shall not assume liability for any loss of data, or the use thereof by unauthorised persons.
- The Service Provider shall not be liable for any temporary unavailability of the information placed at the hosting site (due to maintenance or any other reasons).
- Should any third party, by reference to infringement of rights, still succeed to enforce a claim against the Service Provider despite the exclusions, then the User committing the infringement of rights shall bear absolute liability with regard to the full-scope settlement of the administrative/judicial obligation; thus the User shall be held liable in respect of the payment obligation of the Service Provider.
- With regard to marketing and advertising contents the Service Provider shall exclude its own liability.
- The Eligible Party whose rights related to their work, performance, audio recording, programme, audiovisual work or database protected by the Act on Copyright, or the exclusive rights arising from the protection of trademarks as stipulated under the Act on the Protection of Trademarks and Geographical Indications are impaired by the information disclosed by the Service Provider, not including the standard title of the disclosed information, shall be entitled to request the Service Provider by way of a private document providing full evidence or a notarial document to remove the information of a content that infringes their right.
The notification shall contain the following information:
- the subject of the complaint and a description of the facts rendering the infringement of rights probable;
- the data required to identify the information of injurious content;
- the name, address and seat, telephone number and electronic mailing address of the Eligible Party.
- Should the Eligible Party proceed by way of its representative, then the notification shall be accompanied by an authorisation providing entitlement to act as a representative in the notification/removal procedure, recorded in the form of a private document providing full evidence or in the form of a notarial document.
- The Service Provider shall, within 12 (twelve) hours of the receipt of the notification, take the measures necessary to ensure termination of the provision of access to the information indicated in the notification, or the removal of the information, and shall provide information as to who the Eligible Party is whose notification claiming an infringement of rights serves as the basis for removal. The Service Provider shall inform the user providing information in breach of the Eligible Party’s right in writing, within 3 (three) working days.
- The Service Provider shall refuse to terminate the provision of access to the information based on the notification, or to remove the information, provided that the Service Provider has already proceeded in relation to the same information, based on a notification by the same Eligible Party or their representative, except if the removal or the prohibition of access was ordered by a court of law or the authorities.
- The User publishing the content in dispute shall be entitled to submit an objection within 8 (eight) days of the receipt of the information, by way of a private document providing full evidence or a notarial document, as to the removal of the information concerned.
The objection shall contain the following information:
- identification of the information removed and/or made inaccessible, including the network address where it used to be accessible, and the data identifying the user concerned, suitable for the identification of the Service Provider;
- a declaration containing detailed and rational reasons that the information provided by the user does not violate the right of the Eligible Party specified under the notification.
- Upon receipt of the objection, the Service Provider shall immediately make the information concerned available, and shall inform the Eligible Party thereof by forwarding the objection, except if the removal or the prohibition of access was ordered by a court of law or the authorities.
- If the User concerned acknowledges the infringement of rights, or fails to submit an objection within the deadline, or if the objection does not contain the required data and declaration, then the Service Provider shall be obliged to maintain non-provision of access to the information and the effect of the removal of the information.
- Should the Eligible Party, within 10 (ten) working days of the receipt of the notification, validate its claim pertaining to the infringement of rights as per the notification by way of submission of an application for legal action or payment order also containing a request for discontinuation or provisional measures as to prohibition, or should they file a criminal charge, then the Service Provider shall once again reject to provide access to the information specified under the notification, and shall once again remove the information, within 12 (twelve) hours of the receipt of the relevant decision by the court ordering provisional measures. The Service Provider shall inform the User concerned about the measures taken, by forwarding a copy of the court decision, within 1 (one) working day of the measure taken.
- The Eligible Party shall inform the Service Provider without delay about the final substantial decisions adopted under the judicial and/or administrative proceedings on the subject of its claim pertaining to the infringement of rights - including also the ordering of temporary measures or the rejection of the application - by forwarding one duplicate copy of the decision to the Service Provider. In such case the Service Provider shall fully comply with the provisions set forth in the substantial decision.
- By accepting these General Contractual Terms and Conditions, the User shall agree to consider any electronic notification pertaining to their communication in relation to the Service Provider to be effective written communication. The Parties shall confirm the receipt of electronic items received from one another.
- The language applicable in relation to complaint procedures shall be the Hungarian language for Hungarian Users. Should the User have no command of the Hungarian language, then he shall communicate with the Service Provider in English and in written form.
Data Protection Regulation
Fact of data collection:By accepting these General Contractual Terms and Conditions, and by using the Service in any way, the User shall expressly agree to the management of its data as follows.
- The Service Provider hereby informs the User that the management of data under this contractual relationship is subject to approval by the User.
Scope of those concerned:The data management by the Service Provider shall cover the entire scope of Users using the Service.
Aim of data collection:The Service Provider manages the natural personal identification data and address required for the identification of the User, the invoicing and bank account data and the data pertaining to the date, duration and place of the use of the Service for the purpose of the establishment of the contract for the provision of the Information Society Related Service, the specification and any amendment of the content thereof, the monitoring of compliance therewith, the invoicing of fees arising out of the contract, and the assertion of claims arising therefrom.
- In addition to the above, the Service Provider shall reserve the right to manage such personal data for the purpose of providing the Service that are essential from a technical aspect for the Service to be provided.
- The Service Provider shall also be entitled to manage the data for purposes other than those specified above, with special regard to the purpose of increasing the efficiency of its Service, to transfer electronic advertisements addressed to users or any other addressed content, and for the purpose of market research. With regard to this scope of data, the User shall be entitled to prohibit data management any time prior to and also during the use of the Information Society Related Service, by way of a declaration on its behalf. The data specified under this scope may not be linked to the identification data of the user, and they may not be provided to any third party without the consent by the user.
Duration of data management:The data specified under Sections 4 and 5 shall be deleted by the Service Provider in the event of a failure of contract conclusion, after the termination of the contract, and following invoicing.
- The data managed for the purpose specified under Section 6 shall be deleted by the Service Provider once the purpose of data management has ceased to exist, or if the User has ordered so.
Information on the concerned User’s rights regarding data management and on its options for legal remedy:The Service Provider shall ensure that the User learn about the purpose of data management by the Service Provider and the types of data concerned, also including the management of data that may not be directly connected to the User, both prior to and also during the use of the Information Society Related Service. The Service Provider shall provide information in writing within the shortest possible time of the submission of the request, but no later than within 30 (thirty) days, upon such request by the person concerned.
- In the event of a refusal to provide information requested by the User, the Service Provider shall inform the person concerned in writing as to the reasons for such refusal. In the event of a refusal to provide information, the Service Provider shall inform the User about the options of legal remedies, and of filing an application to the Hungarian National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information.
Data transmission, data processing:The Service Provider shall not be entitled to transmit personal data about the Users, neither to domestic, nor to foreign sites/addresses. The Service Provider shall not use data processors.
Persons of possible data managers entitled to have access to the data:The persons employed by the Service Provider shall be entitled to access the data of Users subject to their job requirements.
- The Service Provider shall make all efforts to avoid any violation of Users’ personal rights, by of the data management and data processing activities. The Service Provider shall only be entitled to provide information on the registered data to bodies or persons authorised by the law, in addition to the person concerned.
Data protection records, data management file number, person in charge of internal data protection:The Service Provider shall not be obliged to log in to the data protection records, therefore the Service Provider does not have a data management file number. The Service Provider does not employ a person in charge of internal data protection.
Miscellaneous provisions:If any of the facts or data contained in the records are not correct, then the User concerned shall be entitled to initiate the correction of the incorrect fact or data with the Service Provider.
- The Service Provider shall be entitled to publish within the system such data of User that are not protected by the law or marked by the User; thus the scope of those data shall be subject to possible disclosure to the users of the Service.
- The Service Provider shall not combine its cookie database with personal data. The User shall allow the Service Provider to link its cookie database to the database of other Service Providers.
- The User does have the option to set its browser so that it would not be receiving cookies. In the case of such settings, certain services of the Service Provider may not be functioning/not be properly functioning at the User’s end.
Financial Settlement, Invoicing, Commission Scheme
- Settlement of accounts towards the Content Provider User shall be performed on a monthly basis, no later than by the 15th (fifteenth) day of the month following the current month, in case the Content Provider User's balance has reached or exceeded USD 50. The deadline for payment shall be 15 (fifteen) working days following the settlement of accounts.
- The amount of money (revenue) due to the Content Provider User shall be equal to the value of the USD/hour fee set by the Content Provider User, projected to 1 (one) minute, multiplied by the total viewer minutes - of content - viewed by users with a full (non-Facebook) registration in the current month.
- Content Provider User’s cost in the current month shall be the commission, expressed in percentage figures, contained in the Table of Cost Ratios of the Service Provider. This means that the Content Provider User’s cost (cost) is the income multiplied by the percentage value. Costs will be deducted immediately upon settlement, so the Content Provider User shall receive the revenue less costs from the Service Provider upon payment.
- The User shall be entitled to view and listen to the information placed any number of times, in exchange for a charge. The Service Provider shall record the time frame used by the User, calculated on a minute basis, subject to fee categories.
- The User shall be entitled to pay the service fee as follows: a) payment by banking card; b) payment via PayPal System.
Table of Cost Ratios
$(USD) / hour Service Provider % Content Producer % 0.7 100% 0% 1 72% 28% 1.1 66% 34% 1.2 61% 39% 1.3 57% 43% 1.4 53% 47% 1.5 50% 50% 2 48% 52% 2.5 47% 53% 3 45% 55% 4 40% 60% 5 35% 65% 6 30% 70% 7 28% 72% 8 25% 75% 9 23% 77% 10 21% 79% 11 20% 80% 12 20% 80% 13 20% 80% 14 20% 80% 15 20% 80% 16 20% 80% 17 20% 80% 18 20% 80% 19 20% 80% 20 20% 80% 21 20% 80% 22 20% 80% 23 20% 80% 24 20% 80% 25 20% 80% 26 20% 80% 27 20% 80% 28 20% 80% 29 20% 80% 30 20% 80% 31 20% 80% 32 20% 80% 33 20% 80% 34 20% 80% 35 20% 80% 36 20% 80% 37 20% 80% 38 20% 80% 39 20% 80% 40 20% 80% 41 20% 80% 42 20% 80% 43 20% 80% 44 20% 80% 45 20% 80% 46 20% 80% 47 20% 80% 48 20% 80% 49 20% 80% 50 20% 80%
Data transfer statement for the users of PayU's services
Customer accepts Online Fizetés Kft (1122 Bp. Határőr út 70.) at mymangoo.com
to provide the following personal data stored in its user database to PayU Hungary Ltd. (1074 Budapest, Rákóczi út 70-72.)
Provided data: username, family name, given name, country, phone number, e-mail address.
The purpose of data transmission: customer support for users, confirming transactions and fraud-monitoring for users defence.
- Customer accepts Online Fizetés Kft (1122 Bp. Határőr út 70.) at mymangoo.com to provide the following personal data stored in its user database to PayU Hungary Ltd. (1074 Budapest, Rákóczi út 70-72.) Provided data: username, family name, given name, country, phone number, e-mail address.
3/F., Jonsim Place, 228, Queens Road East